It can be frustrating when comes to know that all dress sizes is different from each other.
Not to worry. Although the sizes are different, as long as you know your measurements, you shouldn't have a problem figuring out which sizes work best for you. All you need is a measurement tape, if don't own one you may watch the video for the hack.
For top or dresses:
- Measure your bust - Keep the measuring tape snug but not too tight approximately 1 inch a bit lower from your armpit.
- Measure your waist - Measure around your waist (to find your waist, bend side of your body to know the curve and that will be the waist).
- Measure your hip - Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips (Hip will be at the curve of your bottom this is typically midway between your crotch and your belly button).
- Inseam - This measurement will start from the crotch to the bottom of the pants.
- Outseam - It start from the top of the bottom (pants) straight to the finished length.
Watch the video for the placement of the measurement tape.
Image credit | VeryWellFit